Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dear Doctor

Dear Doctor,


You and your staff are wonderful, however I would like to provide you some suggestions:


Could you please put some other magazines besides Conceive and Baby magazines in your waiting room. For a woman who has just suffered a miscarriage, these are the last thing I want to read.


I somewhat appreciate the statistic that 25% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage. Yet I'm not sure if that makes me feel better or worse. I'm not sure how I feel about hearing, 'it's obvious you can have healthy children,' either. I do realize that one probably doesn't really know what to say in these situations. I do appreciate you trying to console and provide hope.


Your front desk help needs a raise! SERIOUSLY! They are hasseled over and over for your financial policy, you should try sitting in the waiting room for an hour and half and then you'd see where I'm coming from.


Your patient,


Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment