Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Saturday Recap

Saturday was a full full day. Jay played in a golf tournament so it was just me and the little people. We started the day with Charlie's last tball session.




































































Then we headed to mini golf.























































Tried multiple attempts to get brother shot.


















































After mini golf, we headed out on another adventure. This winter Mac had a basketball tournament at St Mary's in Independence. We stumbled upon this litle gem and I knew I would be heading back with the boys one day. Saturday was the day. I wish I would have taken pics of our treats but truth be told I felt a little weird whipping out my dslr. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment