Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blogging Thing....

I don't know about this blog thing. I just seem to go in spurts where I will post pretty regularly for a couple weeks and then nada, nothing for who knows how long. I hate to admit it but I am a blog addict. I love blogs. I love photography blogs. I love home decor blogs, I love life blogs. The best ones are those that kind of mix it all together. Oh I forgot I like cooking blogs and running blogs...see what I mean? I'm finding I can spend hours reading and searching blogs and you know what...that is just not right. Sooo I am trying to figure out how to control my addiction. At the same time, I love this space where i can document my life. I have fallen way behind in scrapbooking, not that i was ever caught up but you know. What a great resource to be able to have for our family one day. I love putting pictures on the blog, but to be honest, it's kind of a lengthy process. Downloading to my computer, picking the ones i want, doing editing (which is pretty elementary at this point), then loading them. Man it takes a while. I'm sure I'm doing everything rather rudimentary, I just need to figure out how to speed it up. So hang in there..I'll figure this thing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment