Friday, June 5, 2009

This is it

So....this is it...Hospital Hill 1/2 marathon is finally here...




I feel pretty lame...I'm so excited and in the next split second find myself saying what the hell am I doing. I am ready...I have been thinking about this race for what seems like forever. I am ready to experience and see what comes next. :)




I do have goals, but at the same time I'm trying to keep it simple. This is my first 1/2 marathon, my third race and I have no idea what to expect. So ultimately, I want to finish, hopefully running down the final hill into the finish line in a respectable time, which I am thinking for me is 2 1/2 hours.




Here is my gear...








The only thing left to do is create a new mix. I've been listening to the same one primarily for the last 8 weeks. I need to mix it up a little.




We're taking the boys to Arkansas tomorrow afternoon, so I won't be posting until Sunday or Monday with my first race recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment