Monday, June 8, 2009

Hospital Hill Recap

All I can say is WOW! Here it is 2 days after the race and I'm still on cloud nine! I CAN NOT BELIEVE I DID IT. It feels like a dream and I am so, so proud of myself.

The race was great, it truly was. I was very very nervous about the hills, but they weren't bad...as bad as what i was thinking. I think my training adequately prepared me for the course. The only issue I had were my feet...they were on fire...literally felt like they were burning. I grossly overestimated my approximate finish time and the boys did not make it up to see me cross the finish line. That's ok...I know they will make other races so we'll target next time.


Here is a pic of me and the boys at home but still in my race gear attire and with my medal...my very first medal.




AWESOME


No comments:

Post a Comment