Sunday, August 7, 2011

this week

 

i have been a single parent this week since tuesday.  i don’t want to admit it but i am exhausted and my kids are easy kids.

i love it when this boy wears that shirt. 

 027

i hate meal planning.  with all of my being.  i have sat down at least 5 times in the last 3 days and find ways to easily distract myself.  for example, writing a blog post.  that being said, my cabinets and fridge are pretty bare.  a part of me is wondering if it’s feasible to eat ramen noddles for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next 2 or 3 days.  then my cupboard would be bare.

i think i have to give up making treats in my house.  i made cupcakes the other day, and charlie single handedly and sneakily ate 5 of them in one day.

mac won camper of the year for his age group.  he also did a dance with his camp mates at parent night.  oh how i wish i would have gotten that on video.  as well as charlie hysterically laughing.

036

we have been an unplugged house for most of the week.  unplugged meaning no TV, no computer, no XBOX, no DS.  i can not tell you how heavenly it has been, but i’m thinking i’m going to have a hard time convincing my family to sign up for my desire to extend the state of unplugged past this week.

the three of us did P90X ab ripper x video one night.  that was hi-lar-i-us

118

 

charlie started swim lessons this week.  it is astonishing how far he has come.  at the beginning of the summer he still would not go underwater.  now he is jumping in, doing crazy cannonballs and LOVES swimming.

charlie has gotten interested in wheels.  he tried skateboarding and i took off his training wheels.  yeow!

057

045

mac finished PT on thursday.  we have a followup with his ortho doctor on Tuesday.  keeping my fingers crossed that he’s good to go. 

063 

062

yesterday was one of my favorite days…back to school shopping.  i love new school supplies.

school starts in a week and half…CRAZY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment