Friday, August 19, 2011

so it begins

 

The 2011-2012 school year started for us on Wednesday.

Mac 6th grade…I’m a little melancholy that this is his last year at Elementary School. This is the last time that Charlie and him will ever be at the same location.

013

 

He is starting to lighten up a little bit so even though he probably won’t be happy that these are on here…I just have to do it.

010011

012

Each year I have him hold the school year that he’s going into, but I think this might be the last year for him. Every year Mac has worn a polo type shirt to his first day. The first couple of years he had to because of his uniform requirements, but this year I let him choose. It’s the little things in life, right?

Charlie…heading to kindergarten.

014016

015

my heart aches for him a little.  praying daily that we made the right decision to ‘red shirt’ him.  :)

the obligatory brother pose.

017

are they not the cutest?  oh my how i love these guys…

silliness

  021   022   023        

one more with mom

030

 

I told Charlie we needed to work on his lunch number.  He looked at me and said matter of factly, “mom it’s the second day of school.  they don’t expect me to know my number.”   alrighty then…

No comments:

Post a Comment