Sunday, April 18, 2010

musings of a tired mommy

the weekend is coming to an end.  as always it went way too fast and much time was spent catching up and getting ready.  i swear i did more laundry than i have ever done in my entire life.  :)  it was a perfect spring weekend, where the boys played and played baseball and played some more.  much yard work was accomplished and jay got our garden plot tilled.  now we patiently wait to plant and pray that something grows and that the rabbits don't eat it first. 

my mind is a mess and my words are jumbled.  we had the opportunity to visit with our neighbors.  they are super sweet and i'm thankful that they are our neighbors.  as we were talking mr. miller said, don't ever give up on your dreams and since then, i've been thinking what is my dream?  my dream is to take care of my family the best way i can and right now i just don't feel like i am.  my dream is to find my passion. 5 out of 7 days a week is a mental struggle for me.  i'm a working mommy.  do i want to be ....no.  but the choices i've/we've made require that i work.  do i like what i do...no, but i love the flexibility it gives me.  i'm very fortunate and that keeps me where i'm at.  i have hopes that one day it will be different and a rough plan on how to get there...where my family won't be dependent on my income as much as we are today, which will allow me to pursue a job that i have passion for...whatever it may be.  loving this song right now....my favorite verse...
     Don't know how it is you looked at me and saw the person that i could be...

enough of my rambling.  onto the boys.  baseball has started and i'm loving it.  i am one proud mama when i watch mac get on the pitchers mound.  i swear his eyes light up.  i'm so proud of how he carries himself, how he interacts with his teammates.  Love it.  kind of funny, since baseball is my least favorite sport. 














































i think this guy has as much fun as the boys

charlie is loving baseball, is obsessed with all the equipment and has already identified three different teams as his favorite since opening day.


No comments:

Post a Comment