Sunday, December 23, 2012

embracing the camera

might just be me, but when i look through childhood pics there just aren’t that many of my mom or to be honest either of my parents.  there are the typical posed pictures at the holidays, maybe a birthday, but not that many of normal day life of us as a family. 

i’ve read many a story about how important it is to get in the picture but man, for me it’s hard.  i just really don’t like pictures of me.  yet, it’s more important for my boys to have pics and memories of me being in the picture. 

these pictures were taken at Thanksgiving (i know behind much) and while it’s somewhat posed, i love it.

044

i thought it would be fun to share some of the pics taken in an effort to get this one….love these boys, love being their momma.

041 036 038

No comments:

Post a Comment