Monday, August 20, 2012

Are you ready?

Last Saturday, KU had their fan appreciation day. Have I adequately expressed my love for Lawrence? I LOVE LAWERENCE! We woke up bright and early and headed over to the KU campus. It was a beautiful day.

099

104

We got to watch the team run through some drills and afterward they allowed the fans to go onto the field and get autographs. I can’t say enough for how well organized it was and my kids had a blast. I appreciate how accessible the team and coach’s made themselves to fans. We got autographs from Dayne Crist (he’ll be our starting quarterback), Charlie Weis Jr, Tim Grunhard, and a couple other guys I don’t remember. Then the boys played some catch on the field.

107117   108 

Of course no trip to Lawrence would be complete without an outing to Papa Kenos. Oh yum…

We only have 13 more day to the first KU football game. Hopefully this years team gives us a little more to cheer for.

No comments:

Post a Comment