Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween 2010 Recap

Halloween 2010 Recap

Mac decided last minute to go trick or treating this year. Last minute meaning an hour before trick or treating departure time. He reused an old costume from a couple years back.

























Have you seen the new Scooby Doo movie on Cartoon Network?  If so, you will recognize Charlie's character.   If you are like me and you have seen it, you still may not be able to guess, so for clarity's sake, Charlie is dressed as the swamp monster.
























He was a little resistant of wearing the entire costume thus the 2 pics.

My niece and nephew joined us for trick or treating.

























Neewollah snapshots...I was going to share pictures taken this year, but just go back to last years post.  The Neewollah parade is pretty consistent year to year.  Same scools, similar floats just differnt people. 

Some Halloween decorations around the house. 

























See my ghost?  I made that!!  I love that.  I got the idea from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment