Monday, October 4, 2010

11 years ago today
     I was miserable
     2 weeks over due
     As big as a whale
     Anxious, nervous, excited
























11 years ago today
     My dr advised me to check into the hospital that night so they could induce me
     I couldn’t get to the hospital fast enough

11 years ago tonight
     I was scared
     Praying that everything would be ok




11 years ago
     I was in complete awe…you were the most handsome baby I’ve ever seen
     Ecstatic that I was finally holding you
     In amazement that I had a 9 lb 15 oz baby


I say it all the time and I will continue to say it, but I can’t believe another year has gone by. I have to be the luckiest person alive, that God allowed me to be your Mom.

Happy Birthday Mac

Love

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment