Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Day at the Zoo

Saturday we had the pleasure of meeting Stevenie, Nicole, Debbie and sweet baby Tillie at the Zoo. This was Charlie's first trip to the KC zoo and it was a perfect day…I mean absolutely perfect. The temp was high 60's, low 70's…yes in November.

Some things to note:

  • 20 minutes is too long to wait for a cool refreshment and snacks from the zoo snack bar
  • One should not wear flip flops to the zoo
  • The KC zoo is big, lots of walking
  • Char loves penguins, I never thought I would hear the end of the fact that our zoo didn't have penguins
  • Mac was much more interested in following the game (KU vs KSU) on my blackberry than the zoo
  • Baby Tillie is gorgeus and so good, one of the best babies I've ever been around

Pictures from the day


001
003
008
015

No comments:

Post a Comment